Anyway, other than referring to the letter from PTPTN which come with the pin number or ‘Nombor Pinjaman’ you also can check the pin number or ‘Nombor Pinjaman’ by calling PTPTN hotline,
1) Call to PTPTN hotline,
2) Choose option 4 for Inquiries on ‘Nombor Pinjaman’;
3) Choose option 1 for Mycard holder;
4) Enter your 12 digits Mycard number followed by #. Example, 880512019989#;
5) Choose option 1 to get your ‘Nombor Pinjaman’;
6) Get ready your pen and paper because within a few seconds, the auto attendant will let read out your 5 digits ‘Nombor Pinjaman’.
Simple and I think it is available 24 hours because I called at 10pm and still able to get my ‘Nombor Pinjaman’. From my latest checking, operation hours is mon-fri, 8am-7pm and sat-sun, 8am-5pm, public holiday will be closed.
Hope the above helps!
photo credit: PTPTN Epay.