It is digital world nowadays. Most thing will slowly move to paperless. I strongly support this as this is also good for our Mother Earth and environmentally friendly. So, in March this year, when I received an SMS notification from Prudential that my 2016 statement is now available through their portal, I quickly register for it. If you’re wondering how to register for PRUaccess plus, just visit Prudential PRUaccess plus here. Basically you will need your policy number for registration.
What I love about PRUaccess plus is almost all of the information on my policy is there. This includes:
- Policy Details
- Premium and Payment Details
- Claims Details
- Sales Channel Information
- Product and Marketing Information
PRUaccess plus also provides online services as below:
- Pay life insurance premium
- Update contact details
- View and download life policy insurance annual statements
- View and download life policy insurance document
- View PRUlink funds report
- Change personal security profile (password, security phrase & colour)
Before I register for PRUaccess plus, I used to call or message my Prudential advisor for my PRUlink funds report. But now, I can easily get my PRUlink funds report within a few click.
To log in to PRUaccess plus, please visit PRUaccess website here.
So, get your PRUaccess now. Support paperless. Go green. Create a better place for our next generation. Most importantly, it makes your life much more convenient.